This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
- Executive Officer
- Project Consultant
- Corporate Services Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Business Sales Team Leader
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however we suggest that you have either matriculated at Year 12 level or hold an existing AQF qualification at the Certificate IV or Diploma level.
- The Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) specifies required Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skill levels to enable successful participation in each qualification/training package. On enrolment, students will be asked to undertake LLN testing. This will assess your current learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy skills and the results allow us to determine your capacity to undertake the training with or without additional support. Students will require an ACSF level of 3 across all five categories.
- You will be exempt from Skills testing if you have:
- A Year 12 certificate issued in Australia
- A Certificate IV or Diploma level qualification issued through the AQF
- IELTS 5.5 issued in Australia within the least 6 months.
- To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with an internet connection. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills and have MS Office and Adobe installed.
- Have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) ready prior to course attendance, to create a USI please see the link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
The duration of the course is 12 months, self-paced supported online learning, delivered through our online learning portal. It is anticipated that the course length may vary with regard to the individual client’s level of expertise and time dedicated to study.
All learning and assessment material is provided online, with students submitting assessment and communicating with their trainer/assessor via the student portal.
As a guide, given the total number of units in the program is 8, students should aim to complete and be assessed in 1 unit at least every 6 weeks. To do this, students will be required to study at least 7 hours a week or 28 hours a month.
This course has no Core Units and is an all Elective program.
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- Manage human resources services
- Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage risk
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Manage payroll
- Undertake project work
- Manage meetings
- Students who obtain a competent result for all 8 electives will receive the BSB50215 Diploma of Business. Students who do not complete all electives, will receive a Statement of Attainment toward the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, for units completed.
- Upon successful completion of the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, learners may progress to:
- There are also a number of other Management related disciplines at the Advanced Diploma level from the BSB Training Package: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB
* $1980 – Diploma of Business
* Please contact us for Diploma of Business course booking and registration.
* Email: email@example.com
Please read our privacy notice, learners hand book & fee schedule before booking or paying any fee https://www.alphabetacollege.edu.au/download/ . By booking and paying course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.