Diploma of Human Resource Management
. . .
Human Resources Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
Graduates go on to roles that include:
- Senior Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Change Manager
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
To ensure you have the best chance of successfully completing your diploma, you may enter this course if you meet any of the below criteria.
- Certificate IV in Human Resources, and/or
- Equivalent vocational competency, and/or
- Significant workplace experience in an HR environment.
Please note: The Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) specifies required Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skill levels to enable successful participation in each qualification/training package. On enrolment, students will be asked to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) testing. This will check your current learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy skills and these results, allow us to direct you to available necessary support needed, if any, to help you successfully complete this course.
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills.
- Have your USI ready prior to course attendance from the USI website, to create USI number, please see the link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
The duration of the course is 12 months self-paced, including all learning and assessment activities. However, it is anticipated that the course length will vary with regard to individual client’s level of expertise and time dedicated to study.
As a guide, given the total number of units in the program is 9, students should aim to complete and be assessed in 1 unit at least every 5 weeks. To do this, students will be required to study at least 8 hours a week or 32 hours a month.
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- **BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
Manage human resources services
Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
Develop and manage performance-management processes
Manage workforce planning
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Manage employee relations
Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Students who obtain a competent result for all 7 core units and 5 electives will receive BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management or Students who do not obtain a competent result in the 7 core units and any 5 electives will receive a Statement of Attainment toward BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management only
* Please contact us for Human Resource Management course booking and registration.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our privacy notice, learners hand book & fee schedule before booking or paying any fee https://www.alphabetacollege.edu.au/download/ . By booking and paying course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.