. . .
RSA Course Training
RSA Course Parramatta
RSA Course Newcastle
RSA Hospitality Course Sydney
Approved NSW RSA Course
SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- RSA course (SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol) provides the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol in a licenced premises.
- If you are starting a career in hospitality, wish to work behind a bar, sell alcohol products in a retail store or work as a Crowd Controller in a licenced venue, then you need to obtain this RSA qualification.
- RSA course will teach you about the legal requirements in NSW for serving alcohol, how to sell or serve responsibly and how to ensure that the broader community does not suffer from irresponsible sale and service.
- RSA course is fully accredited nationally recognised training and will also allow you to gain the Liquor and Gaming NSW Interim Certificate prior to gaining your photographic competency card.
When you get an RSA certificate, you will be eligible for roles anything from bar staff, crowd controller, RSA Marshall and waiter staff in hotels. Event venues to becoming a supervisor/manager, volunteer, product representative in licenced venues.
RSA Course Parramatta | RSA Course Sydney
When you enrol and complete your RSA course in Parramatta with us, you will get your NSW RSA interim certificate which you need to apply to obtain digital / photo competency card from L&G NSW by visiting Service NSW outlet.
RSA Course is face-to-face 6.5 hours of training that is designed to be simple for any layman. To help you understand requirements for alcohol sales, supply and your own legal requirements.
If you are seeking a replacement Photo Competency Card you need to contact the Liquor & Gaming NSW, for more details about Photo Competency Card and 100 points Photo ID check the Liquor & Gaming NSW website at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/ or contact us.
Potential job roles on completion of this program include:
- Bar Staff.
- RSA Marshal
- Crowd Controller at licensed venues
- Wait Staff in bars, clubs, bistros, restaurants
- Retail Assistant for licensed retail alcohol sales
- Managers, product representatives, and volunteers in licensed venues
- Photo Identification required prior to enrollment.
- State and Territory licensing requirements apply to this course.
- Have sufficient Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills to be able to participate in the program. All prospective students will undertake an LLN assessment prior to enrollment.
- Have your USI ready prior to course attendance from the USI website, to create USI number, please see the link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
The course is conducted face to face in a classroom based learning environment over one day. You will attend for at least 6.5 hours (including break) from 09:30 to 16:00 at one of our training venues in Sydney, NSW.
You will conduct a range of simulated activities, work in small groups, please make sure you wear closed end shoes, and you will need to complete a written assessment at the end of the course to be deemed competent. Throughout the day you will also complete formative activities leading up to your final assessment.
Please check our Book Now page for Booking and available dates / times
10:00 to 16:30
This course is a single Unit of Competency and you will be granted a Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol on successful completion.
- Legislative requirements Duty of Care
- Providing accurate information to customers on alcoholic beverages Identifying at risk
- Customers Standard Drink concept
- Prepare and serve standard drinks according to requirements Erratic drinking patterns Assess intoxication levels Refusal of Service
- Proof of Age and acceptable identification Who to serve to and who not to serve to Signage and Fines
- Communication and conflict resolution Referal to security services for difficult situations
- Confiscation of identification Recording and reporting
- Upon successfully completion of the course candidates will be awarded a statement of attainment for the unit of competency SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible service of alcohol, and Liquor and Gaming NSW Interim certificate. The Interim certificate is used in Service NSW to obtain your RSA competency card which is valid for 5 years.
- $170 – RSA Course. ( Includes 5 Years NSW RSA Competency Card Fee)
Please read our privacy notice, learners hand book & fee schedule before booking or paying any fee. https://www.alphabetacollege.edu.au/download/ . By booking and paying course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.
RSA Course Parramatta | RSA Course Sydney