This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
- Executive Officer
- Project Consultant
- Corporate Services Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Business Sales Team Leader
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however we suggest that you have either matriculated at Year 12 level or hold an existing AQF qualification at the Certificate IV or Diploma level.
- The Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) specifies required Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skill levels to enable successful participation in each qualification/training package. On enrolment, students will be asked to undertake LLN testing. This will assess your current learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy skills and the results allow us to determine your capacity to undertake the training with or without additional support. Students will require an ACSF level of 3 across all five categories.
- You will be exempt from Skills testing if you have:
- A Year 12 certificate issued in Australia
- A Certificate IV or Diploma level qualification issued through the AQF
- IELTS 5.5 issued in Australia within the least 6 months.
- To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with an internet connection. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills and have MS Office and Adobe installed.
The course will be delivered over a 76-week period, comprising 54 weeks of actual study. The course will be delivered in six terms over four semesters, with set term breaks.
As a guide, given the total number of units in the program is 12, students should aim to complete and be assessed in 1 unit at least every 6 weeks. To do this, students will be required to study at least approx. 10 hours a week or approx. 40 hours a month.
Commitment: 2 Days classroom based per week (0900 – 1600) and 6 hours of supervised study per week.
Delivery mode: Face-to-face and self-paced distance learning
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBSTR503 Develop organisational policy
- Students who obtain a competent result for all 5 core units and 7 electives will receive the BSB50120 Diploma of Business. Students who do not obtain a competent result in the 5 core units and any 7 electives will receive a Statement of Attainment toward the BSB50120 Diploma of Business, for units completed.
- Upon successful completion of the BSB50120 Diploma of Business, learners may progress to:
$1980 – Diploma of Business
Please contact us for Diploma of Business course booking and registration.
Please read our privacy notice, learners hand book & fee schedule before booking or paying any fee https://www.alphabetacollege.edu.au/downloads/
. By booking and paying course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.