Alpha Beta College Australia’s Student Centre is here to assist you with any questions you may have during your studies. We are your first point of contact for all student lifecycle information, including timetabling, enrolment, study, etc.
Find out about our enrolment support webinars and register online
The Student Centre at Alpha Beta College Australia is here to assist you with any questions you may have during your studies. We are your first point of contact for all student lifecycle information, including timetabling, enrolment, study, etc.
Depending on what type of support you need, you can contact us online, attend a webinar, or speak to a Student Centre Support advisor on the phone.
If you need in-person support, we will make an appointment for you with one of our Student Centre Support advisors.
Our aim is to respond to all inquiries in a friendly, accurate and timely manner. If we cannot resolve your issue, we will refer you to the right department or person within the college.
Our Student Centre can provide information about all aspects of the student lifecycle, which include:
- Enrolling in a new course
- Exams and assessments
- Timetabling and enrolment of units
- Advice on prior study credit and RPL
- Obtaining a student ID
- Information about units and courses
- Transcripts and letters
- Information about fees and scholarships
Student Centre response time
Our goal is to respond to you within the following timelines:
- For non-peak periods, the Student Centre can typically respond within five business days to inquiries that don’t require referring to a specialist or faculty member
- When referred to a specialist team, it can take up to additional 10 business days
- During peak periods (December to March), this can increase to 10 business days