This course has fee for service payment options available or, if you eligible, government funded training subsidies under the NSW Smart and Skilled training initiative.
The government has recognised the following skill sets as a priority to provide training:
- HLTSS00065 – Infection Control Skill Set (Retail)
- HLTSS00066 – Infection Control Skill Set (Food)
- HLTSS00067 – Infection Control Skill Set (Transport & Logistics)
This course will be delivered in online/ face-to-face training in the workplace.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course unit. However, it is preferred that you, are aged 18 years or older and have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English or equivalent)
Students are also required to:
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies (Internet, Computer, iPad/Tablet)
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Balance work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
HLTSS00065 – Infection Control Skill Set (Retail)
HLTSS00066 – Infection Control Skill Set (Food)
HLTSS00067 -Infection Control Skill Set (Transport & Logistics)
There are no prerequisites.
Are there any specific industry/enterprise or licensing requirements for this qualification?
There are none at this stage.
Duration of program: One day.
The price is $ 120
Please read our privacy notice, learners handbook & fee schedule before booking or paying any feeClick Here
. By booking and paying the course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.