When you get an RSA certificate, you will be eligible for roles anything from bar staff, crowd controller, RSA Marshall and waiter staff in hotels. Event venues to becoming a supervisor/manager, volunteer, product representative in any licenced venues.
Things to Remember About Our RSA Training
When you enrol and complete your course, you will get your NSW RSA Competency Card. This course is face-to-face training that you can take from the venue in Sydney, NSW. You will receive 6.5 hours of training that is designed to be simple for any layman. To help you understand requirements for alcohol sales, supply and your own legal requirements. You will be put in a small team and work together on activities to understand the concept in a better way. At the end of the day, you will have an assessment to know your ability.
• Legislative requirements Duty of Care
• Providing accurate information to customers on alcoholic beverages Identifying at risk
• Customers Standard Drink concept
• Prepare and serve standard drinks according to requirements Erratic drinking patterns Assess intoxication levels Refusal of Service
• Proof of Age and acceptable identification Who to serve to and who not to serve to Signage and Fines
• Communication and conflict resolution Referal to security services for difficult situations
• Confiscation of identification Recording and reporting
For full course information, entry requirement, fee and course duration please visit our RSA Course Section.