- RSA course (SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol) provides the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol in a licenced premises.
- If you are starting a career in hospitality, wish to work behind a bar, sell alcohol products in a retail store or work as a Crowd Controller in a licenced venue, then you need to obtain this qualification.
- The course will teach you about the legal requirements in NSW for serving alcohol, how to sell or serve responsibly and how to ensure that the broader community does not suffer from irresponsible sale and service.
- The course is fully accredited nationally recognised training and will also allow you to gain the Liquor and Gaming NSW Interim Certificate prior to gaining your photographic competency card.
When you get an RSA certificate, you will be eligible for roles anything from bar staff, crowd controller, RSA Marshall and waiter staff in hotels. Event venues to becoming a supervisor/manager, volunteer, product representative in any licenced venues.
Things to Remember About Our RSA Training
When you enrol and complete your course, you will get your NSW RSA Competency Card. This course is face-to-face training that you can take from the venue in Sydney, NSW. You will receive 6.5 hours of training that is designed to be simple for any layman. To help you understand requirements for alcohol sales, supply and your own legal requirements. You will be put in a small team and work together on activities to understand the concept in a better way. At the end of the day, you will have an assessment to know your ability.
Potential Job Roles
Potential job roles on completion of this program include:
- Bar Staff.
- RSA Marshal
- Crowd Controller at licensed venues
- Wait Staff in bars, clubs, bistros, restaurants
- Retail Assistant for licensed retail alcohol sales
- Managers, product representatives, and volunteers in licensed venues
Duration & Structure
The course is conducted face to face in a classroom based learning environment over one day. You will attend for at least 6.5 hours (including break) from 09:30 to 16:00 at one of our training venues in Sydney, NSW.
You will conduct a range of simulated activities, work in small groups, please make sure you wear closed end shoes, and you will need to complete a written assessment at the end of the course to be deemed competent. Throughout the day you will also complete formative activities leading up to your final assessment.
This course is a single Unit of Competency and you will be granted a Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol on successful completion.
Upon successfully completion of the course candidates will be awarded a statement of attainment for the unit of competency SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible service of alcohol, and Liquor and Gaming NSW Interim certificate. The Interim certificate is used in Service NSW to obtain your RSA competency card which is valid for 5 years.
- $180 – RSA Course. Pre-Book & SAVE
Please read our privacy notice, learners hand book & fee schedule before booking or paying any fee. https://www.alphabetacollege.edu.au/download/ . By booking and paying course fee you confirm that you agreed to our course terms and conditions.